What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Names of people signing up through MailChimp
- Contact information including email address and twitter handles
- Other information relevant to administering this website
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to respond to your enquiry, to supply you with a newsletter if you subscribe and for internal analysis for advertising or marketing purposes.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our Newsletter, there is an automated process for you to stop receiving further correspondence from The Reward Foundation.
The cookies that we use allow us to:
- remember your preferences during and between visits
- continuously improve our services, website, and marketing
- collect any personally identifiable information
- collect any sensitive information
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Cookies on this site are set by Google Analytics and The Reward Foundation.
We also use Google Analytics’ Demographics and Interest reporting, which gives us an anonymised view of the age-ranges and interests of visitors to our site. We may use this data in order to improve our services and/or content.
Almost all browsers and devices can be instructed not to accept cookies. Please consult the Help pages for your browser (usually available via the F1 key), or your device’s instruction manual for details. Please be aware that the functionality of this site may suffer as a result.
Here are some links for the more popular browsers
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-site-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Reward Foundation c/o The Melting Pot, 5 Rose Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2PR. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.